Top Scuba Dive Shops in Regional Municipality of York
Ready to check out the best shops in Regional Municipality of York for scuba diving, snorkeling, shore diving, free diving or other ocean activities? Zentacle has 4 dive shops where you can rent equipment, book dives, and get guided tours. Discover hand-curated maps, along with reviews and photos from nature lovers like you. No matter what you're looking for, you can find a diverse range of the best ocean activities in Regional Municipality of York to suit your needs.
#1 - My Dive Center
- MDC is a PADI 5 Star Dive Training Centre and PADI 5 Star Instructor Development Centre located in Markham. The closest major intersection is Highway 404 and Steeles Ave. The centre is easily accessible either by car or public transit.
- We offer flexible hours based on your needs for in-class study or enrol in eLearning to remove all time constraints
- In-water training is on Saturday.
- Certification dives can be completed in 1 weekend.
- Rental diving equipment for OW students is available at no additional charge.
- Student divers are responsible for their own mask/fins/snorkel/boots
- Instructors are extremely experience
- Student divers can benefit from our low instructor-students ratio.
- Private lesson is available on request.
- The minimum age requirement is 10.
- This is a full-service PADI dive centre.
- MDC is an authorized dealer for many well-known equipment manufacturers.
- We service scuba equipment.
- Our motto - Safety, Safety, Safety
#2 - Aqua Sub Scuba Diving Centre
Jessica & Norbert started AquaSub from the ground up in 2002 with the first location on Bayview Avenue. It was and still is their passion for scuba diving that is the heart of AquaSub. Since 2002 they've grown AquaSub from a small dive shop into a successful PADI 5 star Instructor Development facility. Along the way they've met lots of wonderful people and introduced more than 12,000 people to the exciting world of scuba. In July of 2018, Jessica retired from the shop and Tylerjoined as Norbert's new partner. Jessica will continue to teach a variety of scuba training courses with AquaSub but will be spending her well earned time off sailing.
#3 - Scuba 2000
One of the oldest dive training centres in Ontario, and the only one with an on site tropical pool. For 20 years Scuba 2000 has been a leader in dive gear and training in Ontario and the GTA. Will you love the sport? Of that we have no doubt. Our focus is making sure you do it the right way because we firmly believe a happy diver is a safe diver. Give us a call or drop by the shop and see for yourself what 20 years of dive experience looks like. We can’t wait to meet you.
#4 - Adventure Sports Newmarket Inc.
Adventure Sports Newmarket is a five star PADI IDC dive centre, focussed on training and exposing new (and experienced) divers to the joys of the beautiful and fascinating world beneath the waves. We pride ourselves on our high standards of safety and professionalism, and, of course FUN! Our instructors and Divemasters are a cut above, and we are proud to have these fine, knowledgeable, and certified individuals guide you through your very first experience breathing underwater! The experiences you will have are unique and very special. Something you do not want to miss out on! Our club is full of members passionate about the sport, and you do not have to dive alone. Join us on a trip today!